Wednesday, August 27, 2008

When I Grow Up

I wanna be famous, I wanna be a star, I wanna be on movies...

Okay, that was the tune just jammin in my headphones. Its not bad, but not the greatest by the dolls.

First: I solved the Wheat Thin issue today. I decided not to eat any at all. Talk about a compromise. Instead, I stared at my computer selecting the new songs we will be adding to the radio station. Adventerous, no...but still fun!

Second: Im psyched, my latest Netflix order came in and it includes Psych Season 2. I have to admit, I have a new favorite show. James Roday and Dule Hill are both tremendous actors.

Third: Tomorrow JP Knight goes back to college at ONU. Im excited for him to be entering the territory of education, knowledge and...well, its college, what else do they do there? He will still remain here at the station doing weekends and filling in for me when im on vacation, but he wont be working with Kidd Kraddick this school year. Im not sure if it was the stunts they made him do, or what?

As for this Wednesday edition: So I get to see Maroon Five, totally stoked to say the least. Going up Friday with Rob and his best friend Lisa. They will be performing with Counting Crows in Detroit. Its been a while since I saw Maroon Five, and better yet, its Rob's first concert.

No comments: