Thursday, August 28, 2008

September...where art thou September

September, is it here yet or is it just the feeling of brisk mornings, college football, broken hearts and seeing a santa decoration at the Cable Road WalMart. Yep, its not here yet, but it sure feels it.

Speaking of September, there is a new hit called Cry For You that im really jammin to. Has a great beat to it, almost like Cascada.

Im really excited about this weekend. I get to kick things off with a concert in Detroit, and then following up is going to see my best friend Brian in my ole stomping grounds of Kentucky. Its the big game UK-Louisville, and I am in the mood for some Cardinal sandwiches. Then Sunday after the game and if time allows, I am off to my other ole home sweet home of Lafayette Indiana (Boiler Up). I havent seen my other best friend Cindy in forever. So im really looking forward to lots of catching up this weekend.

You dont realize how much your friends mean to you until you live three hours away from either one of them. Thats when everything you know feels so far away. So when you get to see them, you take advantage of it!

As for this Thursday edition: We all know that the big happening this week is going on in Denver. Im not going into my political feelings, but another major announcement will be made tomorrow too (McCain Running Mate). So if anything, im looking for a really busy news cycle over the weekend.

No comments: