Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Family and Politics dont mix

As an American, we have liberties and rights. One of the biggest is the right to freedom and privacy...the other is the right to vote.

Im not going to pick political sides, its not my duty to do so during this election season. However I feel that I have to make one statement: We need to leave Vice Presidential Candidate Sarah Palin's family alone.

Family and Politics should never mix. If its the candidate, than that is one thing...but leave the family out of the controversy. If anything, we as a country should be proud at the fact that her daughter is doing all the right things and going to get married to her boyfriend of 2 years.

My other thougts arent so dexter. Instead, I had a great weekend in Kentucky. Had to come back to work on Labor Day, but other than that, it was a lot of fun. University of Kentucky beat Louisville 27-2. Talk about a game!

As for this Tuesday edition: My thoughts and prayers go out to those effected by Hurricane Gustav. I wish you safety and all the best.

No comments: