Thursday, September 4, 2008

Flavor of the week

Time to get bloggin, or whatever its called. This is another edition of my world famous...blog!

So what is the flavor of the week? By watching television I would say it has something to do with an elephant and Saint Paul Minnesota, but thats just speculation. This is going to be the most historical election ever, and no matter which way you vote, the most important thing is you vote.

Off to Tennessee I go, well for the weekend. I am heading out on a vacation day to help someone move to Lima. While ill still be working, the good thing is I get to see my old stomping grounds of Cincinnati and Lexington.

Speaking of Cincinnati, I was there this last weekend visiting friends and swung by to see my aunt. It reminds me how much I miss home. I grew up on one of the most beautiful landscapes in the entire world (Mt. Adams). My family still lives on Prospect Hill. So many memories :)

As for this Thursday edition: I was inspired by a speach last night that boot goosebumps on me. Im not for or against either candidate, but its important that as a country, we unify and vote this November, whoever you may chose.

No comments: