Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Valaeri Michelle

Many of you dont know what I have at my home...well, I have a cat named Valaeri Michelle (Pronounced Valarie) and she officially rules the house. I guess im blogging about her today because I realized how much she controls things.

I get home at night, and if its like most nights...I dont arrive until 11PM. I put the key in the door and all you hear is meeeeeooooowwww. I walk in the door, give her the scoop of food and again its meeeeeooooowwww.

I dont know why I think of it, and for some reason today of all days..but Val is the most unique cat ive ever had. I grew up, we had Pepsi, Scotti, Tiger, Providence, Missy, Mama Kat and Tigger. All of them great cats, but this is the first one that truly ruled the roost as they would say.

Dare I move anything in the apartment, she gets very testy. And the new thing is when I get upset with her, she likes to chew the cord to my TiVO.

If anyone else has a cat, let me know your story...leave a comment on my blog. What strange things does your cat do that make you miss them, annoyed with them, etc.

No comments: