Monday, March 23, 2009

ME AND THE TREADMILL



For the first time in YEARS, I have discovered a treadmill. So you might be asking, seriously? Yes, I finally joined a gym (ANYTIME FITNESS IN CLOCKTOWER PLAZA) and I actually love going!

I am for one not a gym rat by any means. So for me to go is a rarity to say the least. I started going Friday night and actually ran one mile (its my first time). I also did all the basic weight machines in reps.

Then on Saturday we had a live broadcast, and not only that, I ran an additional mile on the treadmill and discovered what the elliptical is and did another mile on that.

Satuday night Jen and Mike asked if I wanted to go to the gym with them, so I did and ran yet another mile along with biking two miles and ran on the elliptical for an additional mile.

Then last night I went again. So far, four times to the gym and Im starting to enjoy it. Not too bad really! All together, I have ran 5 Miles on the treadmill, 3 Miles on the Elliptical and biked 4 miles. Im pretty darn proud of myself!

No comments: