Monday, March 30, 2009

WEEKEND WITH MAMA KAREN AND JAY



As many of you know, previous to Lima I was a Hoosier. I don't hail from the land of corn, just lived there for a while and made a lot of great friends along the way.



Mama Karen as we all like to call her is better known as Karen Rite (Program Director of WNDV-FM, WSMM-FM, WZOW-FM in South Bend) kinda took me under her wing sometime ago and has trained me over the years to be a better person and radio guy.

The other fellow in the pictures above is my best friend Jay Michaels who works in Terre Haute at WMGI-FM as the afternoon guy. Jay and Karen were great friends back in the day when they both worked for Louisville's Jacor Broadcasting. Over the years, we all have tangled together and are great friends and radio geeks all alike.

No comments: