Monday, March 9, 2009

OPRAH CHIMES IN



"Rihanna should not go back to Brown" says Oprah. Oprah Winfrey strongly cautioned Rihanna from hastily reconciling with her accused attacker Chris Brown, saying during her show on Friday that "love doesn't hurt" and charging that "if a man hits you once, he will hit you again."

"You need somebody to tell you the truth in this moment. And the truth is guys, both Chris Brown and Rihanna, if I were your friend, I would call you up and I would say 'Give it some time, get yourself some counseling, take care of yourself, heal yourself first'," she said during the live broadcast.
"And also, 'Love doesn't hurt'. I've been saying this to women for years - love doesn't hurt. And if a man hits you once, he will hit you again. He will hit you again. I don't care what his plea is, he will hit you again.'"

No comments: