Friday, March 13, 2009

ROBIN EGGS AND CHEDDAR FRIES




Its almost easter! What?? I know, I know! Can you believe its already March even? So our lovely and talented Traffic Director brought in Robin Eggs. Now, I must remind you that her name is Robin, and yes its cute that she brought in a food that shares the same name.

However, they are addicting! So I have decided that I cannot go near these little delicious pieces of chocalate with a caramel coating. Thank you Robin for bringing them in!



Ahhh...so I have discovered that Meijer now sells Andy Capp Cheddar Fries. I remember as a kid, my mom would take me and my sister to this place called The Grocery Bag in downtown. It was a novelty food store and they sold the worlds biggest Ice Cream Cones and yes, ANDY CAPP CHEDDAR FRIES. My sister would always buy chocolate milk with her dollar and I would buy a bag of these tasty treats. On the way home, my sister would always want some and of course as a big brother...I shared :)

I am so happy that I finally found these things again!

No comments: